Why The Sales Zone?
In today’s business climate, finding the right fit is easier said than done. Despite economic ups and downs, business-to-business and business-to-government sectors continue to expand both nationally and globally–now more than ever, we’re all competing for the best and brightest.
Enter The Sales Zone, where successful recruiting isn’t about the number of resumes you receive from a search firm. It’s about listening closely, challenging conventional wisdom, building collaborative client relationships, and delivering candidates who exceed your expectations!
We are known for presenting candidates ready to face business challenges and deliver results. Our expertise and creative approach to the search process enables us to identify the right candidates to help grow your business. Our clients tell us we are:
- Focused. Since 2000, our focus has been on placing candidates in customer-facing, and revenue-affecting positions who deliver results.
- Experienced. Our professional backgrounds are in sales, sales leadership, and human resources. This historical perspective informs an approach to finding growth-oriented leaders and sales professionals. We know exceptional talent when we see it and we know how to find it.
- Trusted. The Sales Zone has long-standing relationships with clients and candidates dating back its earliest days. We are known for our distinct ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality as well as to deliver results time and time again.
- Connected. The Sales Zone maintains a vast network of industry contacts and resources supported by leading-edge search methods including recruitment technologies and social media.
- Creative. The Sales Zone brings fresh eyes to every search and we don’t shy away from non-traditional candidates, unique roles, requirements or environments.
We are an experienced search firm with a proven model founded on these principles:
Collaboration. We take a consultative approach to working with both clients and candidates. A successful search results in clients feeling that their criteria have been met and the candidate experiences a high level of job satisfaction. This is our legacy.
Flexibility. Our search process, while well-established, is agile and tailored to each individual search. You don’t take a “one size fits all” approach to your clients and neither do we.
Accessibility. We’re up to the challenge of finding candidates for newly created or restructured positions to accommodate your ever-changing business needs.
Expertise. We have an eye for talent, with longevity. Our deep knowledge of revenue-affecting and customer-facing positions helps us find and place top performers who are in it for the long haul.
Creativity. Our track record of placing candidates with unique backgrounds is praised by our long-standing clients. We realize that sometimes industry experience is necessary, but changing times demand creativity and an intelligent approach to finding talent that creates value and that is well-differentiated. Virtually all research points to behavioral factors rather than industry experience as a predictor of job success. Let us talk to you about our behavioral and competency-based interview model.